A nationwide, grassroots network of local voices and “trusted community leaders” to encourage vaccinations
“Trusted Community Leaders” eh??
Like 16 yr old “Trusted Community Leaders” ?
Read this from Judicial Watch. I will include the link below if you would like to see other topics:
Judicial Watch Sues HHS for Details of Biden’s COVID-19 Community Corps
This spring, the Biden Administration announced that HHS was going to launch “a nationwide, grassroots network of local voices and trusted community leaders to encourage vaccinations, with more than 275 founding member organizations that have the ability to reach millions of Americans.” We want to know the details.
We filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Health and Human Services seeking all records related to the so-called COVID-19 Community Corps (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:21-cv-02315)).
We sued in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia after HHS failed to reply to an April 19, 2021, FOIA request for:
- All records regarding the Department of Health and Human Services’ “COVID-19 Community Corps” program, which was announced by the department on April 1, 2021. This request includes the following:
- All records depicting the application process and selection criteria for organizations participating in the program.
- All records related to the consideration of any organization considered for participation in the program that were not selected.
- All records concerning any awarded or proposed related grants or contracts with any organization participating in the program.
- All related records of communication between any representative of the Department of Health and Human Services and any representative of any organization participating in the program.
The HHS website describes the COVID-19 Community Corps as “an initiative to increase confidence in COVID-19 vaccines and reinforce basic prevention measures.” The government program also seeks to enlist minors (16 and older). The site reports “over 4,000 organizations and almost 10,000 individuals across the United States have joined the COVID-19 Community Corps. They’ve committed to take action to encourage their families, friends, and members of their communities to get vaccinated for COVID-19.”
The federal government organizing a ‘corps’ of private individuals, minors, corporations, and unions to push controversial COVID policies is concerning. Also concerning is the Biden administration’s unlawful refusal to turn over records about this program to the American people.
Read More @JudicialWatch . There are more lawsuits to help understand how the Left are Destroying Conservative Values.